Director – New Strategic Accounts
Hansoft Growth Team, San Francisco, USA
As a Director, New Strategic Accounts, you will work with a small team to identify, qualify, engage and close new accounts as well as grow existing business opportunities in the software and game development industries developed through both outbound and inbound inquiries. You will mainly work with your growth team based in San Francisco but also collaborate with our global teams based in Sweden and Japan.
Tasks include amongst others:
- Develop and own your pipeline of sales opportunities together with your San Francisco based growth team. Manage the processes and collaborate with other international Hansoft teams to close new strategic accounts.
- Maintain and track metrics and data connected to the sales process using our internal systems, as well as Salesforce.
The position is based out of our San Francisco office. You will start with a training period in our Swedish head-office to gain the necessary product and market knowledge for the position.
The job requires extensive traveling in Japan & Asia as well as to Sweden and within North America on a regular basis.
- You have documented sales and/or business-development experience in the software and/or game development industry, or other relevant industries.
- You have strong communication skills, both verbal and written. English at mother tongue level. English is our corporate language.
- You are a doer with a strong drive and an entrepreneurial mindset. You need to appreciate both the possibilities and challenges of a small but growing dynamic entrepreneurial company.
- You are a creative go getter with excellent client-relationship skills and high business ethics.
- You are focused, disciplined and have the ability to work and prioritize without specific instruction.
- You possess strong leadership skills and have a team-based mentality. Since you will be operating in a team oriented corporate environment, the ability to forge and grow relationships and collaborate is critical.
- You are computer literate with a natural curiosity for new technology.
- You have the ability to travel extensively.
Please send your cv and cover letter as soon as possible to: email@example.com. This is an ongoing recruitment.
Hansoft is a rapidly expanding Swedish software company with clients in Asia, Europe, Australia and North America. Our product is used for team collaboration and management in large complex software development projects that typically use agile and lean development methods. We have clients in industries such as Electronics, Aerospace, Game Development, Telecom and Cloud Services like for example Dolby, Electronic Arts, Bang & Olufsen Ubisoft, id Software, Capcom, and the Swedish Space Corporation to mention a few. We are searching for brilliant employees that thrive in an agile, collaborative, team-based and entrepreneurial environment, looking for a exciting work culture where teamwork and excellence is rewarded, hard work is expected, and the world is the playground. Hansoft employees enjoy competitive salaries, excellent benefits and a career opportunity with no speed limits.