Hansoft Certified Trainers
Hansoft Certified Trainer program was created to satisfy the demand for Hansoft training and productivity consulting.
The program is open to independent consultants with a deep experience and understanding of the production of software. They are carefully selected for their pragmatic approach to productivity improvement and focus on team empowerment best practices.
Fredrik Hedman has been using Lean and Agile practices since the late 1990′s. He is an experienced manager, teacher, project leader and all-round system developer with 25+ years of experience from running production critical large-scale systems to developing complex software systems. Over the last decade Fredrik has increasingly specialized in project methodology, processes, requirements analysis and design with a focus on Lean principles and Agile methods. During the last seven years he has been using Scrum as well as giving courses and helping others to succeed with their Scrum adoption and improvements. Fredrik is Certified Scrum Master (Jeff Sutherland), Scrum Product Owner (Ken Schwaber and Mike Cohn) Scaled Agile Framework Program Consultant (Dean Leffingwell), he holds a Master of Science degree from Chalmers, Göteborg and PhD from Stockholm University.
- Certified for Hansoft version: 7.1
- Specialization: Agile Adoption/Rollout using SAFe, Agile Process Improvement, Agile Software Requirements, Lean Product Development, workshop Facilitation
- CSP, CSM, Scaled Agile Framework Program Consultant (SPC)
- Geographical coverage: Europe
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drawing from his experience in developing projects using Agile methodologies for EA Sports, Mr. McGehee has spent
a number of years helping organizations adopt and refine their scrum, pair programming, lean and other development methodologies having worked in over 9 countries with more than 50 development teams as well as being a key agile leader across Electronic Arts global organization while in his role Director of Portfolio Management – EA Sports Canada.
- Certified for Hansoft version: 6.7+
- Specialization: Large Scale Agile Adoption/Rollout, Agile Process Improvement, Lean, Waterfall
- CSP, CSM, CSMPO
- Geographical coverage: Global / North America
- Contact: email@example.com
Petra Skapa was taught Scrum by Ken Schwaber in 2002 and has been a developer, Scrum Master, Iteration Manager and Agile Project Manager. She has been an Agile coach and consultant for the last 8 years with leading Agile consultancies and now as her own company.
Petra has worked in 5 countries with over a dozen clients and numerous projects and products in a great diversity of domain: from airlines to retail, and medical to telecom.
- Certified for Hansoft version: 6.6
- Specialization: Organization Agile transformation, software delivery life-cycle optimization, Agile coaching, project management, iteration management, Scrum, collaborating. Agile, Scrum, Product Owner trainer. CSM, CSP.
- Geographical coverage: North America and Europe
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Whitelaw has been leading software development initiatives for more than 15 years and has been using agile techniques for more than ten. His experience spans web development, desktop shrinkwrap software and video game development. Jim founded denovoPRO Consulting to focus on
helping software development teams to transition to agile development and to grow their agile expertise. Jim has a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Waterloo, has earned his PMP designation from the Project Management Institute and is a Certified Scrum Master and a Certified Scrum Professional.
Certified for Hansoft version: 6.6
Specialization: Hansoft training, Scrum training and scaling Scrum to large teams.
Geographical coverage: North America and Europe.